The Troy Area Chamber of Commerce awards program recognizes and celebrates achievements of individuals who distinguish themselves through their work or personal involvement within the commuity. Nominations are accepted throughout the year, with deadlines for specific nominations listed.
The Awards Committee of the TACC seeks nominations and recommends candidates for community leadership awards, including: Young Man of the Year, Young Woman of the Year, Community Service Award, Outstanding Educator of the Year, and Distinguished Citizen.
Click on the links below for information on each award.
To submit a nomination, complete the online form or download the form and submit to the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce by the appropriate deadline.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARDS
- Community Service Award for Individuals and Organizations (May 26)
- Distinguished Citizen of the Year (September 15)
- Outstanding Educator of the Year (May 31)
- A. Robert Davies MD Memorial Young Man of the Year Award (November 1)
- Shirley Culp Davies Memorial Young Woman of the Year Award (November 1)
Get connected...Join us at an event!
For more information about Community Awards, contact: