The program is currently closed. The program has granted over $100,000 to over 85 local businesses in the first round of funding. Watch for updates on a second round of funding.
The Troy Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Troy, Troy Main Street, and the Troy Development Council are pleased to announce the Small Business Disaster Relief Grant Program to support Troy’s small business community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This program is designed to provide short-term gap funding for operating expenses our small businesses may be having difficulty paying. It is hoped to be a ‘pay it forward’ program, whereby businesses awarded grants would return, at their option, a portion of the grant back to the Chamber in the form of gift cards or cash to encourage return business and replenish the Fund.
- Must be a Troy business employees no more than 50 employees
- Must be located in an industrial, commercial or retail storefront and not be a home-based or non-profit business
- Must be current in all local, state and federal taxes or assessments
- Must be impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Grant proceeds may be used for operating expenses such as payroll, utilities, loan repayments and rent. No capital applications will be considered.
- Documentation will be requested with application submittal
- Typical Grant award will be up to $2,500 but exceptional awards of up to $5,000 may be considered
- Apply Now
Application must be submitted to the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce.