The purpose of this awards is to recognize and honor businesses in Troy which, in a given year, have made a significant contribution to the overall good of the community.
- Business must be located in the Troy area (45373).
- Business must be established and in operation for at least three (3) years.
- Business must have made a contribution to the overall good of the community through employment, capital investment, philanthropy/ community involvement, aesthetic improvement, delivery of unique or specialized products or services, or recognition through significant business achievement.
- No business may be eligible for award in consecutive years.
- Large Business of the Year must have 75 or more full-time employees.
- Medium Business of the Year must have 25-75 full-time employees.
- Small Business of the Year must have fewer than 25 employees or full-time equivalents.
A signed letter stating the reasons for the nomination can be submitted by anyone. Please include name, address, phone, and email of both the nominee and nominator. No self-nominations.
Mail or drop off nominations at:
Troy Area Chamber of Commerce – 405 SW Public Square, Suite 330 – Troy, Ohio 45373
Email nominations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination Deadline: January 15th at 5pm
For more information about the
Business Excellence Awards, contact:
Small Business of the Year
Large Business of the Year