Business Excellence Awards
The purpose of this awards is to recognize and honor businesses in Troy which, in a given year, have made a significant contribution to the overall good of the community.
1. Business must be located in the Troy area (45373).
2. Business must be established and in operation for at least three (3) years.
3. Business must have made a contribution to the overall good of the community through employment, capital investment, philanthropy/ community involvement, aesthetic improvement, delivery of unique or specialized products or services, or recognition through significant business achievement.
4. No business may be eligible for award in consecutive years.
- Large Business of the Year must have 75 or more full-time employees.
- Medium Business of the Year must have 25-75 full-time employees.
- Small Business of the Year must have fewer than 25 employees or full-time equivalents.
A signed letter stating the reasons for the nomination can be submitted by anyone. Please include name, address, phone, and email of both the nominee and nominator. No self-nominations.Mail or drop off nominations at:Troy Area Chamber of Commerce – 405 SW Public Square, Suite 330 – Troy, Ohio 45373Email nominations to: email@example.com
Nomination Deadline: January 15th at 5pm
Small Business of the Year
Winans Chocolates + Coffee
Medium Business of the Year
Bruns General Contracting
Large Business of the Year
Upper Valley Medical Center
The Small Business Disaster Relief Grant Program is a collaboration between
The Troy Area Chamber of Commerce
Troy Main Street
Troy Development Council
City of Troy