Leadership Troy is a network of individuals working to learn from the past, strengthen the present and shape the future. The over-reaching goal of Leadership Troy is to encourage, educate and stimulate individuals to become familiar with and interested and engaged in all aspects of life in Troy and Miami County.
The personal and professional development program day topics include:
- Leadership Skills & Critical Skills
- Historical view of Troy
- Criminal Justice System & Law Enforcement
- City and County Government
- Health Issues and Service
- Communications and the Media
- Meeting Human Service Needs
- Planning and Economic Development
Leadership Troy has over 590 alumni and 32 years of developing leaders who have made a substantial contribution to their communities.
Leadership Troy is a community educational program created to increase the quality and quantity of men and women capable of accepting leadership roles in varied community organizations.
Now accepting applications for 2017.
Program Fee is $420.00.
Financial Assistance is available.
Leadership Troy In Action
Get connected...Join us at an event!